Renewing Items via Phone or Email
Items can be renewed by calling the Kyle Public Library at 512-268-7411, signing on to your online account, or sending an email to circulation [at] cityofkyle [dot] com. Please include the library card number in the e-mail.
Renewing Items Online
- Go to the Online Catalog.
- Select "Log On" on the right hand side of the screen.
- Enter library card number in the "Username or Barcode " field.
- Enter PIN in the "Patron PIN" field
- Open the "Items Out" tab
- Use the "Select All Button" to the right to select all your items or individually pick out items to renew
- Select "Renew Selected Items"
A new due date should appear for the items. Please note that items cannot be renewed if there is a request for the item. Items can be renewed up to 3 times.