Adult 8X8 Flag Football has two divisions: Male Only and Co-Ed. Teams of up to 16 players play at least 8 games each season and compete in an end-of-season tournament. The Male League plays on Tuesday nights and the Co-Ed League plays on Friday nights. The season will start the 2nd week in September and run through the end of October.
Form your team, register to play and have some fun!
- All registrations must be completed online (click on links provided. i.e.- Team Registration or Participant Registration)
- There is a 6 team minimum for both Leagues
- 16 people max per team
- Male League plays on Tuesday nights
- Co-Ed League plays on Friday nights
- Registration will open Monday, August 4th and end Thursday, September 4th @ 5:00pm. No Exceptions.
- Registration Process: (Co-Ed must be completed by Thursday, Septemeber 25th)
- Complete the Team Registration Form (on-line.)
- Team Payment $400 (One team payment) Payment can be made at the PARD office, 700 Lehman Rd.
- All players and coaches must complete the Participant (player, coaches, managers) Registration Form on-line.
- *For players that want to play but do not have a team, please fill out the Player Registration Form. Under "Team Name"say "Individual Player." All individual players names will be given to the Coaches at the Coaches/Manager's Meeting. *
- Male League: Coaches/Manager Meeting is on Thursday, September 4th at 7pm at City Hall in Kyle.
- Co-Ed League: Coaches/Manager Meeting will be the week of September 29th
- Season will begin September 9th and will end October 28th (weather depending).
- Co-Ed season will begin Friday, October 10th and end in late November
End of Season Tournament (Double Elimination)
- Male League: Saturday, November 8th
- League rules are a combination of TAAF and Kyle PARD Adult Flag Football Rules.
For more information about TAAF, visit www.taaf.com
For questions, contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com