How do I setup my utility service with City of Kyle?
All customers wanting to set up utility service with The City of Kyle must first fill out an application for new service. Applications can be filled out either in person at the Kyle City Hall Building or online at http://www.2turniton.com/. Additionally a printable version of the application can be found here that can be faxed to our office at 512-262-3965.
Applications for new service are not accepted via telephone. Applicants are also required to present a lease agreement or closing documents at the time the application is submitted.
How much is the deposit and service charge to start services?
The total deposit and service charge are based on services provided. The City of Kyle provides the following three services: water, trash, and waste water.
The deposit and service charge, which is to be paid at the time you submit your application, is $95.09 (Deposit)+ $63.39 (Service Charge)= $160.98 for water, trash and waste water.
For applicants receiving waste water and trash service only (Meadows at Kyle, Hidden Oak, Amberwood, Indian Paintbrush, Waterleaf Falls, Woodlands Park, and Bunton Creek) the total deposit and service charge that must be paid in full at these locations is $63.39 (Deposit) + $31.70 (Service Charge)= $95.09.
Payment for the deposit and service charge can be made with cash, check, credit, debit, or money order. If making payment using a credit or debit card the transaction will be subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee.
I currently have an existing City of Kyle account and would like to transfer services to a new address in Kyle.
In order to transfer service from an existing account to another address in Kyle there must first be an active deposit on the account. A transfer form will need to be completed and a transfer fee of $38.04 will also be charged. The two locations also can not be active at the same time for longer than a 10 day time period.
How do I disconnect my service?
Disconnection requests are not accepted by telephone. In order to discontinue services a disconnect form will need to be completed either in person at the Kyle City Hall Building or printed out here and faxed or emailed to the utility billing office. All disconnect requests submitted by fax or email must be signed by the primary account holder and include a copy of the primary account holder's driver's license.
How can I pay my utility bill?
There are seven ways you can pay your monthly utility bill:
- In person at the Kyle City Hall Building located at 100 W Center St., Kyle, TX 78640 Hours M-Th 7:30am-5:30pm F 7:30am-11:30am. If you pay using a credit or debit card a $2.50 electronic processing fee will be applied.
- By telephone at 512-262-3960 during business hours. Currently only credit and debit cards are accepted by phone and are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee.
- After hours night drop is located in the alley between the Kyle City Hall Building and Bordeaux's Restaurant.
- By mail PO BOX 40, Kyle, TX 78640
- Online via our online payment center. A recurring payment can also be setup using this method which will deduct from your account every month on the 10th. All transactions processed through our online payment center are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee.
- Through an automatic bank draft. This form must first be completed and submitted with a voided check. This payment will be deducted from your bank account every month on the 15th.
- Through an online bill pay service offered at your personal banking institution.