Even with all the good things the Holidays bring, it also brings lots of trash. A large portion of that trash can actually be recycled. Please remember to use the recycling and compost programs to reduce the amount of garbage you have.
- Paper: including junk mail, newspapers, magazine
- Cardboard: including cereal boxes, shipping boxes, shoe boxes
- Containers: EMPTY containers made of plastic, metal, aluminum and glass, including bottles and cans.
- Yard Debris: including grass clippings, tree and shrub limbs
- Soiled Paper and Cardboard: including pizza boxes, paper towels, napkins
Visit our web page for more information on our Solid Waste Programs.