Join us for our 1st season of Adult 8X8 Co-Ed Flag Football!
Teams of up to 16 players will play at least 8 games each season plus an end-of-season tournament.
Organize your team, register to play and have some fun!
- There is a 6 team minimum for the League
- All registrations must be completed online (Click the links provided. i.e. - Team Registration or Player Registration)
- Complete Team Registration Form (On-Line)
- Team Payment $400 (one team payment) Payment made at PARD Office, 700 Lehman Rd.
- All players and coaches must complete a Participant Registration Form (On-Line)
- Team Registration begins: Monday, August 4th
- Team Registration ends: Thursday, August 28th
- 16 people max per team
- Team Manager's Meeting - Thursday, September 4th
Season Starts: 2nd week in September
Season Ends: 1st week of November
*For players that would like to play but do not have a team, please fill out the "Participant Registration Form" online. Under "Team Name" say "Individual Player." All Individual Players names and email addresses will be given to the Managers at the Manager's Meeting.
- League Rules are a combination of T.A.A.F. and Kyle PARD Adult Co-Ed Flag Football Rules.
For questions, please contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com