Adult 5X5 Male Flag Football:
Teams of up to 10 players play at least 8 games each season and compete in an end-of-season tournament. Games are played on Tuesday nights and any make-up games will be played on Wednesday towards the end of the season. The season will start the September 22nd and end November 14th.
Form your team, register to play and have some fun!
Registration has been extended to September 17th!
- All registrations must be completed online (click on links provided. i.e.- Team Registration or Participant Registration)
- There is a 6 team minimum
- 10 people max per team
- Male League plays on Tuesday nights
- Registration will open Tuesday August 4th and end Sunday, September 17th @ 5:00pm. No Exceptions.
- Registration Process: (due no later than 5:00pm on Sunday, September 17th)
- *For players that want to play but do not have a team, please fill out the Player Registration Form. Under "Team Name" say "Individual Player." All individual players names will be given to the Coaches at the Coaches/Manager's Meeting. *
- The League Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, September 10th at 6:30pm located at City Hall (100 W. Center St.).
- Season will begin September 22nd and will end in mid-November.
End of Season Tournament (Single Elimination)
- League rules are a combination of TAAF and Kyle PARD Adult Flag Football Rules.
For more information about TAAF, visit www.taaf.com
For questions, contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com