Adult 8X8 Flag Football has two divisions: Male Only and Co-Ed. Teams of up to 16 players play at least 8 games each season and compete in an end-of-season tournament. The Male League plays on Tuesday nights and the Co-Ed League plays on Friday nights. The season will start the 2nd week in September and run through the mid November.
Form your team, register to play and have some fun!
- All registrations must be completed online (click on links provided. i.e.- Team Registration or Participant Registration)
- There is a 6 team minimum for both Leagues
- 16 people max per team
- Male League plays on Tuesday nights
- Co-Ed League plays on Friday nights
- Registration will open Tuesday August 4th and end Monday, August 31st @ 5:00pm. No Exceptions.
- Registration Process: (due no later than 5:00pm on Monday, August 31st)
- *For players that want to play but do not have a team, please fill out the Player Registration Form. Under "Team Name" say "Individual Player." All individual players names will be given to the Coaches at the Coaches/Manager's Meeting. *
- Coaches/Manager Meeting is Thursday, September 3rd at 6:30pm located at City Hall (100 W. Center St.).
- Season will begin September 8th and will end November 14th.
End of Season Tournament (Single Elimination)
- League rules are a combination of TAAF and Kyle PARD Adult Flag Football Rules.
For more information about TAAF, visit www.taaf.com
For questions, contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com