Adult 8X8 Flag Football has two divisions: Male Only and Co-Ed. Teams of up to 16 players play at least 8 games each season and compete in an end-of-season tournament. The Male League plays on Tuesday nights and the Co-Ed League plays on Thursday nights. The season will start the 2nd week in September and run through the end of October.
Form your team, register to play and have some fun!
If you are interested in being a referee for the 2014 Adult Male Flag Football season, please email Sarah Watson, swatson [at] cityokfyle [dot] com for more information.
- All registrations must be completed online (click on links provided. i.e.- Team Registration or Participant Registration)
- There is a 6 team minimum for both Leagues
- 16 people max per team
- Male League plays on Tuesday nights
- Co-Ed League plays on Thursday nights
- Registration will open Monday, August 4th and end Thursday, August 28th @ 5:00pm. No Exceptions.
- Registration Process: (must be completed by August 28th)
- *For players that want to play but do not have a team, please fill out the Player Registration Form. Under "Team Name"say "Individual Player." All individual players names will be given to the Coaches at the Coaches/Manager's Meeting. *
- Coaches/Manager Meeting is on Thursday, September 4th at 7pm at City Hall in Kyle.
- Season will begin September 9th and will end October 28th (weather depending).
End of Season Tournament (Double Elimination)
- League rules are a combination of TAAF and Kyle PARD Adult Flag Football Rules.
For more information about TAAF, visit www.taaf.com
For questions, contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com