Adult Male Flag Football 8X8 will start the 2nd week in September and run through the end of October. Games will be played on Tuesday Nights. Teams of up to 16 players will play at least 8 games each season plus an end-of-season tournament. The top seeded team will have an opportunity to play in the TAAF Adult Flag Football State Tournament.
Organize your team, register to play and have some fun!
If you are interested in being a referee for the 2014 Adult Male Flag Football season, please email Sarah Watson, swatson [at] cityokfyle [dot] com for more information.
- All registrations must be completed online (click on links provided. i.e.- Team Registration or Player Registration)
- Team Registration begins August 4, 2014 and will close Thursday, August 28, 2014.
- 16 people max per team
- $400 per team (1 Team payment) - Team payment must be made at PARD Office, 700 Lehman Rd.
- Tuesday Night games
- Coaches/Manager Meeting is on Thursday, August 29, 2013 at 7pm at City Hall in Kyle.
- Season will begin September 9th and will end October 28th (weather depending).
- The end of season tournament is scheduled for Saturday, November 8th.
Participant Requirements (No Exceptions):
- Each Team must fill out an on-line Team Registration Form.
- For players that want to play but do not have a team, please fill out the Player Registration Form. Under "Team Name" say "Individual Player." All individual players names will be given to the Coaches at the Coaches/Manager's Meeting.
- League rules are a combination of TAAF and Kyle PARD Adult Flag Football Rules.
For more information about TAAF, visit www.taaf.com
For questions, contact Kyle PARD at 512-262-3939 or email Sarah Watson at swatson [at] cityofkyle [dot] com