Did you know there are many different ways to pay your Kyle Utility Bill? And we are working on offering even more options! Check the list below and find the way that works best for you.
* Online payments can be made at https://cityofkyle.dpnetbill.com/ (All payments made this way are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee)
* Office hours Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* Drive Thru (between City Hall and Dark Horse).
Call 512-262-3960 - Only Visa, Discover,and Mastercard are accepted by telephone. (All payments made this way are subject to a $2.50 electronic processing fee). Note, on due dates, the phones in our Utility Billing Department are extremely busy. We strongly recommend mailing in payment, using auto-withdraw or one of the other options offered.
* Night drop boxes; check or money order only – Must have coupon
One is located in the Drive Thru at City Hall
Second is located in the VFW parking lot on Front St.
(Note: We are not responsible for cash placed in the night drops with your payment coupon.)
* Auto pay using ACH Drafting (Authorization for Direct Debit Payment Form must be submitted w/ an attached voided check. Form can be found in supporting documents below.)
* Auto pay using Credit Card Drafting (Visa, Mastercard, Discover *Please note that recurring credit card payments are processed on the 10th of each month)
* Online bill pay through a bank or credit union, if offered at your financial institution
* H-E-B Plus Kyle Business Center (account number is needed; a fee may be charged)
* Pay by mail with coupon
Click any thumbnail image to view a slideshow